WHAT MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?
How Do I Become a Member of the Lord’s Church? - Acts 2:36-41
That which qualifies a person to be a Christian according to the New Testament also qualifies that same person to be a member of this congregation. We can require nothing more nor anything less than what is already required by God. The Bible teaches that for one to be a true Christian, they must:
- Hear the Message of Christ: Romans 10:17
- Believe in Christ as God’s Son: Acts 16:31
- Repent of Their Sins: Luke 13:3
- Confess Their Faith in Christ: Romans 10:9-10
- Be Immersed into Christ: Mark16:16; Romans 6:1-7
- Be Faithful to Christ to Death: Revelation 2:10
Those who are acceptable to God in having been saved as the Scripture teaches are also acceptable to us. Therefore, if you desire to become a Christian or if you already are and wish join us as we seek to worship the Lord in Spirit and in truth, you will most certainly be welcomed!